SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, As much as I hate to do it, I need to sell my sumo. Its a 2004 KTM 525 SX converted with KTM hardparts. Its currently plated in GA. I would like to get $4500, or a possible trade for a streetfighter(I know, I know, But right now I need something just a little DDish) preferrably something with a v-twin, but all offers considered. Hell, I might even be talked into a 620 SMC or something of the like. If you want a hooligan bike, then this is it. Lightweight, and plenty of power. Heres a list of shit on it-

*Street legal clear GA title
*Stock motor with ~30 hrs since I've owned it, around 60 on the clock now (I'm sorry, but I do not have previous records from the original owner)... (oil/filters changed every 3 and valves checked every 15)
*Berringer brakes front w/ full floater Berringer rotor
*Pilot Power tires ~120/70/17 & 160/60/17 on 3.5 & 5" Behr rims (no rubbing or chain slap)...
*New Hardparts z-ring chain
*13,14,15,16 countershaft sprockets
*36,39,42,45 rear sprockets
*pic shows 16/36 for street riding/road course (cruises about 80-85 mph nicely. Right now Im running 15/39 for around town, and it does great. Can cruise at high speeds, but I would swap gears if you want to do alot of that. Also I have some extra chain links if you need for some gearings.
*4-speed tranny
*stock tank and Clarke 3.2 gal tank
*Trailtech kickstand
*Acerbis Diamond headlight / Acerbis LED brake/tail light (also white LED for tag illumination)
*Trailtech High output stator (1 week old)
*Trailtech flywheel (lightest made for the EXC)
*EXC stator cover (also have the SX stator,flywhee, stator cover)
*Trick Dual Sport wire harness with voltage regulator, horn, brake switch, etc...
*EXC battery box w/ gel sealed 5amp battery (lights work even when bike is off)
*Full set of orange race plastics with numbers on them
*New graphics and seat cover
*Cycra Probend handguards (Hardparts)
*mirrors
*axle and peg sliders
*KTM hardparts radiator fan
*Trailtech Vapor computor(not pictured)
*Renthal Fatbar black(nt pictured)

Pics are with the Clarke tank, the stocker is orange.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man I'm only 1800 short... and in GA too! Unless you'll consider a trade for a 2001 yz250? Probably not, see the rmz in your sig, but it's worth a shot...

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be interested in a trade on a 97 6 speed z28 with a little cash on your end. I'm in s.c.
Dude thats a sick car, but I need another bike not another car right now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
that chain looks pretty tight...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice bike, but Ive just never really been a fan of Kawis. Thanks though!
That's too bad. Your bike is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. What's so bad about Kawis? The Z1000 is one of the better street bikes I have ridden and is definitely a much different bike than the average ZX6/10/14 crowd. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
trade

nice bike intrested in trade? have a 04 trx450r with plus 2 lonestar a arms, elka triple rate front shocks, plus 3 lonestar alxe with single rate custom axis rear, plus 1.5 raised rated x steering stem, factor x race series nerfbars, protaper bars, hiper cf1 carbon fiber front rims with kenda klaw mxf front tires, itp baja rear rims with itp holeshot mxr6 tires, motor is mostly stock all except full yoshimura pipe and k&n filter.and other stuff i cant think of.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice bike intrested in trade? have a 04 trx450r with plus 2 lonestar a arms, elka triple rate front shocks, plus 3 lonestar alxe with single rate custom axis rear, plus 1.5 raised rated x steering stem, factor x race series nerfbars, protaper bars, hiper cf1 carbon fiber front rims with kenda klaw mxf front tires, itp baja rear rims with itp holeshot mxr6 tires, motor is mostly stock all except full yoshimura pipe and k&n filter.and other stuff i cant think of.
Wow thats a pretty hooked up quad! If I could ride it to work then we might have something going... Oh well, thanks for the offer though!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts