SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought it over the winter. Very nice Bike. I put black plastics, had the suspension rebuilt by MX Tech and added heavier springs. The rims are stock, but powder coated in black, hubs are orange with new Pilot Power tires.Swing arm is from an 06 SMR and is painted black. I also have a JD Jet kit that I have not yet installed.

50 hours on the motor. I was going to race it, but don't really have the time. I think I have ridden it 2 or 3 times since I bought it.

I am near Dekalb IL. I have $4000 in the bike, so that is what I will sell it for. May be willing to trade for a Road Star Warrior or a VTX 1800. No other trades please.

I will post pics shortly. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
207 Posts
You say it's a 525 but it says 450 on the bike. :headscratch:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You say it's a 525 but it says 450 on the bike. :headscratch:
I bought the bike thinking it was a 450, and ordered the graphics. When I went to get the bike, I found out it was a 525. I had already ordered the graphics and spent the money, so I put them on anyways. I have the paperwork with VIN that show it is a 525. Should not matter to much anyways. They are decals, they can be changed. Or call it a sleeper.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

$3700

Nice bike, Just needs a rider.

A few people have asked about it being street legal. It is not but easy to do in IL. If you want to make it street legal, I will help you out, but will not pay for the parts to do it. I have a list of most of the parts to switch it. TDS, Trail Tech, and a few stock KTM parts.

Thanks again for looking.

Still willing to trade for a Road Star Warrior.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
That's a good deal.

bump :thumbup:

·
Banned
185 Posts
I see many people on this site asking way too much for what they think there bike is worth........ this bike is well worth $3,500

Dont take less bro, you'll get it. Wish you lived closer.:thumbup:

PS, spend $30 and get a black Sumo front fender..lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. I won't sell it for less than this. Its too nice of a bike and I will keep it. I just want a warrior, and the wife said something must go.

Any takers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts