SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike and as a whole did'nt feel comfortable on it, so I am looking to trade or sell. It is fully setup, Gpr Damper,Brembo Handbrake, SI Cage, -1/+10, 12 O'Clocker Bar, 905 fairing stay, chopped scorpion exhaust, 05 rear wheel, 05 forks, shaped tank, cut rear seat. I was told it has a K&N filter but I don't know. I'm not sure what I would want cash seeing how there isnt a title just a bill of sale. But put up your offer and we can talk, thanks matt

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i really do hope you are kidding

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Not from the pics I'm looking at. Good luck with the sale. Just out of curiosity, what do you need to get out of it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah man it isnt stolen, I was hoping to at least get like $2000 for it. But i think iam trying to sell to the wrong crowd. Guess I am just going to part it out.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
But i think iam trying to sell to the wrong crowd. Guess I am just going to part it out.
Yea, not enough squids here to be interested in it.

And are you surprised the stolen issue came up when u say cash only b/c there is no title? That rings a few stolen bells. And you're going to part it out now, thats what happens to a lot of stolen bikes as well.

If u post the actual vin#, u may get a better response.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never said cash only, if the frame has a vin I will put it up. I guess I never questioned it, but now that I am selling it those issues need to be addressed I suppose. Im not trying to rip anybody off or trying to pawn a stolen bike. I never expected as many negative responses, but the internet is one big neagtive response as well as the free sale and exchange of other peoples ideas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr
yeah that prolly is a generous statement, Im thinking I might just set it on fire and push it into traffic. So no longer for sale, thanks for all the response's though guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
www.stuntlife.com shouldnt have to much of a problem getting rid of it on there. they are going to be asking the title questions and what not but must stunt bikes dont have titles anyways. hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I told you I would give you $500 no questions asked. Offer still stands.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
www.stuntlife.com shouldnt have to much of a problem getting rid of it on there. they are going to be asking the title questions and what not but must stunt bikes dont have titles anyways. hope that helps.
Yeah thats actually where I got it, nobody there has any money though :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im in talks with someone right now hondarider but I dont know maybe like $2000
sorry pwnpwnage, im not shipping and not for that price
gonzilla, yeah i thought about putting it on ebay, but being a new member i thought i would try to sell it here.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts