SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help guys I cant figure out, I put a new flywheel and stator from trail tech because I want it to run lights on the bike, so before I took it apart I start it up and make sure it run which it did fine, now after putting the new flywheel and stator the bike wont start it has good spark, that was the first thing that I checked and it looks pretty healthy spark, what else I'm missing? thanks

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I would post up in the Honda section. I am sure someone there could lead you in the right direction.

·
Registered
557 Posts
are ya 110% sure the key is in the flywheel slot ?? they like to slide out of the crank slot as you slide the flywheel on and you cant tell.... if it didnt catch the key then it will move when you kick it over and change timeing etc... so it wont start...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are ya 110% sure the key is in the flywheel slot ?? they like to slide out of the crank slot as you slide the flywheel on and you cant tell.... if it didnt catch the key then it will move when you kick it over and change timeing etc... so it wont start...
Well I'm pretty sure but ill take it apart tonight and double check thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts