Thread: Acerbis Supermoto Handguard Sale

Default Acerbis Supermoto Handguard Sale

Motostrano has a healthy stock of this great hand guard for SM duty on sale:

http://www.twowheelsteals.com/Acerbi...ndguards-Black

Also- on our main web site, www.motostrano.com, don't forget to use your supermotojunkie code to get free shipping on orders over $100. I've been getting lots of emails from folks lately who make their order and then ask where the free shipping deal is. Please type in 'supermotojunkie' in the coupon field of your order grab that offer, which is not valid on our twowheelsteals.com close-out site.

Thanks!

Joe
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

Is that the price for a pair (without mounting brackets of course)?
    urban assault tard
    H.I.P. (Hooligan in practice)
    Trust your pilot, respect your monkey...
    "You should just powerslide down the bleachers on your spine" - my buddy Nik
    K9DRZ400SM,K3SV1000n

Quote Originally Posted by mojOH View Post
    Is that the price for a pair (without mounting brackets of course)?
    Yes sir!

Joe
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

I have been looking on-line for the "replacement" plastic hand
    shields that fit the Mulitplo guards. Can't seem to find anyone
    that has them. I am looking for them in blue. In either the enduro
    or rally size.
    Got any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jeff So. Cal. GasGas EC250SM

Jeff

The multiplos have been discontinued for quite some time. I would recommend just getting new handguards at this point, unfortunately.

Joe

These are the guards I am trying to replace.

I have adapted some "Fastway" shields to fit EnguroEngineering Alu
    guards in the past. I might be able to fit them to the Mulitplo by
    drilling some new holes.
    Jeff

Yup. They stopped making those a couple years ago.
    JW

Please could you give me an idea of cost for postage of 2 sets of these to the uk

Cheers
    Dean

Hi Dean

Probably in the range of $30 or so, but just type in your address to your shopping cart on our web site and it will price out either USPS or UPS shipping costs to you in the UK.

Joe

Bumpin

about how many are left? I really want some white ones but am lacking the funds as of now.
    2004 XR650R
    "Yeah, its fast"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    about how many are left? I really want some white ones but am lacking the funds as of now.
    we have a few dozen of these in stock in either color so you're good for a couple weeks probably.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by motostrano View Post
    Motostrano has a healthy stock of this great hand guard for SM duty on sale:

http://www.twowheelsteals.com/Acerbi...ndguards-Black

Also- on our main web site, www.motostrano.com, don't forget to use your supermotojunkie code to get free shipping on orders over $100. I've been getting lots of emails from folks lately who make their order and then ask where the free shipping deal is. Please type in 'supermotojunkie' in the coupon field of your order grab that offer, which is not valid on our twowheelsteals.com close-out site.

Thanks!

Joe

Hi Joe wich size of mounting kit i should get for the ktm 690 smc handlebar (it should be 1-1/8").
    How i can get the supermotojunkie code for obtain free shipping on the order?

Thanks in advance
    &
    Happy New Year to everybody.

Hi Elio

You would get the Magura bars I believe for that kit.

The free ship promo is not offered on our twowheelsteals web site however. Only on our main web site.

Joe

Same product now offered with mounting hardware. Different deal

http://www.motostrano.com/Acerbis-Su...2141970002.htm

Items for Sale

are they for 7/8" or 1 1/8" bars?

Thumbs up

these kits include the mounts that work with both bar sizes.

Joe

We have moved this sale over to our main site and included some stickies to go along with. Plus, we're offering them with the alternate hand shield colors too.

joe

Still on sale and better than ever

So $149.00 is for the pair, including the mounting brackets? just checking

Quote Originally Posted by ride4ever View Post
    So $149.00 is for the pair, including the mounting brackets? just checking
    This is a really old post that you're responding to but yes, these are for a pair. and the promo we're doing now is that you get a free set of white replacement guards with your order.

Joe