Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: where to buy talon wheel spacers?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    18

    Default where to buy talon wheel spacers?

    I've tried to purchase Talon honda cr wheel spacers from Motostrano and they were not interested in selling them seperately, so I called east coast wheels and they were closed for the rest of the week. Who can I call to ship me talon wheel spacers and rotor bolts? I even know the Talon part number to make it easy!
    E

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I don't know, but you would think Talon would make it easier than it appears to be.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonae View Post
    I've tried to purchase Talon honda cr wheel spacers from Motostrano and they were not interested in selling them seperately, so I called east coast wheels and they were closed for the rest of the week. Who can I call to ship me talon wheel spacers and rotor bolts? I even know the Talon part number to make it easy!
    E
    That's weird. They are the ones who sold me mine when I needed them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta/Decatur, GA
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    You might try QTM, Inc. I know they sell the wheel sets.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~mxcat/motard (Bike and parts for sale)

    2005 525SMR (For Sale),2002 520SX (For Sale), 1979 RM125,1974 TM400 (Machine of Death!)
    Formerly owned: 2003 Z1000,2002 CRF450R,1991 RM250,1972 SL-70, 1972 CT-70

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I tried again to purchase the parts from Motostrano thinking I spoke with someone who didn't care. They told me to go to qtm inc. So qtmi got my business and future business, thanks Motostrano.
    E

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redwood City CA
    Posts
    2,229

    Default

    E. You spoke to the same guy twice here. That was I and boy do I do care! That's why I sent you to QTM. Glad you got the stuff you needed! We just don't have spacers sold separately at the moment, just complete wheelsets and lots of other goodies.

    Joe
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    18

    Default

    thanks for the info joe, my parts arrived today.
    E

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default Need wheel hubs as Well!

    Hi there i need the front wheel spacers for my talon wheel.
    Yamaha wr 426 2003, im from The netherlands sombody Goth Some links? Or sites for me?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default Company?

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonae View Post
    I tried again to purchase the parts from Motostrano thinking I spoke with someone who didn't care. They told me to go to qtm inc. So qtmi got my business and future business, thanks Motostrano.
    E
    What internet site is That?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamahagriff View Post
    Hi there i need the front wheel spacers for my talon wheel.
    Yamaha wr 426 2003, im from The netherlands sombody Goth Some links? Or sites for me?
    1" electric conduit, a pipe cutter, and a measuring device- it's easy

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    aren't you guys talking about the excel hubs? not the talon hubs? excel hubs have the modular sprocket and disc mounts that make them interchangeable. true talons are billet specific to bike make and model.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •