Thread: where to buy talon wheel spacers?

Default where to buy talon wheel spacers?

I've tried to purchase Talon honda cr wheel spacers from Motostrano and they were not interested in selling them seperately, so I called east coast wheels and they were closed for the rest of the week. Who can I call to ship me talon wheel spacers and rotor bolts? I even know the Talon part number to make it easy!
    E

I don't know, but you would think Talon would make it easier than it appears to be.

Quote Originally Posted by arizonae View Post
    I've tried to purchase Talon honda cr wheel spacers from Motostrano and they were not interested in selling them seperately, so I called east coast wheels and they were closed for the rest of the week. Who can I call to ship me talon wheel spacers and rotor bolts? I even know the Talon part number to make it easy!
    E
    That's weird. They are the ones who sold me mine when I needed them.

You might try QTM, Inc. I know they sell the wheel sets.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~mxcat/motard (Bike and parts for sale)

2005 525SMR (For Sale),2002 520SX (For Sale), 1979 RM125,1974 TM400 (Machine of Death!)
    Formerly owned: 2003 Z1000,2002 CRF450R,1991 RM250,1972 SL-70, 1972 CT-70

I tried again to purchase the parts from Motostrano thinking I spoke with someone who didn't care. They told me to go to qtm inc. So qtmi got my business and future business, thanks Motostrano.
    E

E. You spoke to the same guy twice here. That was I and boy do I do care! That's why I sent you to QTM. Glad you got the stuff you needed! We just don't have spacers sold separately at the moment, just complete wheelsets and lots of other goodies.

Joe
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

thanks for the info joe, my parts arrived today.
    E

Default Need wheel hubs as Well!

Hi there i need the front wheel spacers for my talon wheel.
    Yamaha wr 426 2003, im from The netherlands sombody Goth Some links? Or sites for me?

Default Company?

Quote Originally Posted by arizonae View Post
    I tried again to purchase the parts from Motostrano thinking I spoke with someone who didn't care. They told me to go to qtm inc. So qtmi got my business and future business, thanks Motostrano.
    E
    What internet site is That?

Quote Originally Posted by yamahagriff View Post
    Hi there i need the front wheel spacers for my talon wheel.
    Yamaha wr 426 2003, im from The netherlands sombody Goth Some links? Or sites for me?
    1" electric conduit, a pipe cutter, and a measuring device- it's easy

aren't you guys talking about the excel hubs? not the talon hubs? excel hubs have the modular sprocket and disc mounts that make them interchangeable. true talons are billet specific to bike make and model.