Thread: DRZ400 Graphics - What do you think?

Default DRZ400 Graphics - What do you think?

I need help, I wanna know where I can get Graphics like these for my DRZ400. Does anybody know where I can find any of these kits? I wanna fresh look before I go to bike week and I'm running outta places to look. Thanks, and if you have one you think is bad post it and tell me where ya got it too!

xgx-graphics.com

website no worky
    -06' KTM 560 SMR Street Legal and 91' BMW 325I
    -03' KTM 625 SXC SM (sold)
    -01' KTM 520 EXC (stolen)
    -00' Yamaha XT350
    -93' Honda 300EX

Quote Originally Posted by Billy 31 View Post
    website no worky
    just google xgx graphics than...those all are from them.

Default I see some similarities...

I see some similarities, but I don't see the rockstar or hotwheels are they from somewhere else? Does anybody have experience with this company? Do you like them, customer service? Durability of product?

Default Bump

Bump

The Rockstar graphics are a custom design from XGX. From what Ive heard they are a dood company, I have never heard any complaints about the quality. They can design any sort of graphics you want!
    07 Vstrom 650.
    05DRZ400SM (sold)

Stay away from XGX!!!! I had a custom kit made, they said it would take about 3-4 weeks to get the kit but it ended up being 4-5 MONTHS, when they finally sent it to me it looked nothing like what we agreed upon in e-mails, the color was WAY off, the designs were even off-center, Instead of calling or e-mail to me to let me know the graphics were off-center they put a Post-it note on the outside of the kit saying " the graphics are off-center,sorry, Winton" but this is were it gets good, I called them to see why the kit looked so bad and wasn't what we agreed upon, they(Winton) told me that there are no returns on custom kits and I agreed thru e-mail on the colors, basicaly i'm S.O.L, well that wasn't working for me so I called my credit card company and disputed the claim, a week later I get a call from XGX they found out about the dispute and wanted to know why I disputed. SO i tell them my problems with the kit, They told me they would fix it BUT I had to UN-dispute the claim and pay for shipping to send the messed up kit back to them. I told them they didnt want to help me when they had my money to begin with and I sure as hell wont make the same mistake twice and They needed to fix the kit and they would get paid. They didnt want to make it right... F*** XGX!!! Be VERY carefull of them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alcorn View Post
    Stay away from XGX!!!! I had a custom kit made, they said it would take about 3-4 weeks to get the kit but it ended up being 4-5 MONTHS, when they finally sent it to me it looked nothing like what we agreed upon in e-mails, the color was WAY off, the designs were even off-center, Instead of calling or e-mail to me to let me know the graphics were off-center they put a Post-it note on the outside of the kit saying " the graphics are off-center,sorry, Winton" but this is were it gets good, I called them to see why the kit looked so bad and wasn't what we agreed upon, they(Winton) told me that there are no returns on custom kits and I agreed thru e-mail on the colors, basicaly i'm S.O.L, well that wasn't working for me so I called my credit card company and disputed the claim, a week later I get a call from XGX they found out about the dispute and wanted to know why I disputed. SO i tell them my problems with the kit, They told me they would fix it BUT I had to UN-dispute the claim and pay for shipping to send the messed up kit back to them. I told them they didnt want to help me when they had my money to begin with and I sure as hell wont make the same mistake twice and They needed to fix the kit and they would get paid. They didnt want to make it right... F*** XGX!!! Be VERY carefull of them!!!
    maybe for him it sucked. But I ordered a kit and it was great.

Default How about http://www.amrracing.net

Any body have any luck there? They seem very helpful over the phone...

I have an AMR Graphics Kit for my 05 DRZ 400SM and they are a good kit....just another option for you.

$300+ for a custom kit(so you dont look like Joe,Dick and Bob with the same kit) that supposed to take 3weeks ends up taking 4 months AND with all the BS I had from them....... Ya, they SUCK!!! There are plenty of other options out there. Stay away from XGX, unless you WANT to get raped?

What are the other options? I don't see many cool graphics kits for the DRZ

I got mine from XGX. I did get what they already had for sale, but in blue (which cost extra).

Keep the drz naked. Black on Black is sexy.
    Currently bikeless

Flames and skulls are for harley riders and squids...
    2008 Husqvarna SM450R
    Check out the Supermoto Central Shop for the new Supermoto Central gear!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGeniX View Post
    whys that? Cause you said so?

my roomate got some from xgx, seemed like a good deal and they got here quick:\\

12 wr450
    04 625 smc
    03 wr450
    04 crf50/88
    04 ttr50
    01 crf100
    98 TLS/R
    71 CB350

http://www.youtube.com/sunofnun

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin04 View Post
    whys that? Cause you said so?
    I get complaints all the time on the net, but all I get is praise in person. It's almost like people are brave when hiding behind a computer.

Looks like sumpin' a 10 year old would want.................
    "Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

'07 610SM

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGeniX View Post
    I wouldn't say that, but I'd say they are pretty played out. Every 3rd option out there now is something around a flame or skull. Try going into a Cycle Gear and picking up one of their 30 catalogs and it seems to be 500 versions of the same theme.

Maybe being in my mid-30's I just want something clean, unique, and a bit more mature than half naked women, flames, or skulls all over everything. The good thing is that no two people are exactly alike and because of that we have choices. Lots of choices! A lot of people choose to do the skulls and flames, some even mix them with great success and they look really good. They just aren't what I, or perhaps you, would choose to put on our own machine.

The one company who's graphics kits I have seen numerous times and whom I really like is the O.N.E. line. The downside is that they only make them for the pure motocross/enduro bikes (YZ's, KTM's, CR's, etc.) and that leaves us out in the cold. I think they make a kit for the yellow DRZ's but as that is one color I personally can't stand in a motocross bike (looks good on some things like trucks and street bikes, but I shy away from it on dirtbikes), but having a blue 400s it's not going to help me.

Anything, to me, looks better than just a pure black or pure yellow bike with nothing else on it. With it all black it looks too much to me like some sort of a movie extra's stunt bike for the bad guys.. Hey, maybe that's where the skulls come in?

Something to keep in mind: When you are on the bike and riding it, you don't really see anything but the road ahead of you so what the bike looks like doesn't matter!

Keepin the thread alive I agree with Dragonrider1 about the whole flame/skull thing being played out. I'd like a cool, racey looking kit for the DRZ400SM. Surely someone makes a nice kit for it?

I guess I'm 10 years old. Shit, look at my avitar. Just in case you'all don't know about these, here's some links http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/s...gory&cat_id=96
    http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...yoshi+graphics

Graphic MX has a few kits but not a ton of color options. There's one design I like but they only make it in yellow/black and yellow/blue. No love for the white bikes.
    Last edited by evan; 03-24-2010 at 07:25 AM.

This thread is over two years old! Let it go!
    2007 CRF150R winter project
    2011 KTM 250XC (Woods Killer/Tree Molester )
    2001 XR 50 (Wicked cool),
    2007 CR85R mini-sumo (sold), 2008 KTM 250 SX-F (Both Dirty and Tarded' Sold), 2008 Husky 510 SMR (Sold ), 2002 CR 250R Basketcase (Sold), 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400sm (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by wholigan? View Post
    This thread is over two years old! Let it go!
    Oops. I'm thinking about buying some so I was doing some searches. Didn't notice the date.

Very happy with the AMR graphics for my DRZ; reasonably priced, fit well & pretty thick. Do an e-bay search, under DRZ400, and you'll come up with a dozen or so kits from them.

690 Duke, 03' DRZ400SM, SRX600 & Aprilia Sportcity250

Previously: XR1200, TW200, KTM950SM , 01'DRZ400SM, CB919, SRX600, F650GS, Buell M2, 900Tiger, BMW R850R, SR500, EX500, CB400F, CB1100F, XL600, FJ600, CB400

Dirt Digits does graphics for the DRZ - i had them make my stuff for my DRZ and my YZ

Why dont you guy just go out and collect stickers make your own kit with a bunch of smaller stickers like i did. like D.I.D. chains yosh and others. my bike is all black with maybe 10 stickers total and it looks clean. ten bucks in stickers is alot better then 70-100 for a "custom kit" but good luck on the search but here is a theard that has a "virus graphics kit" that i found on here http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?p=775434
    Last edited by toofastcbr1000; 05-31-2010 at 03:00 PM.
    2013 Husqvarna TE511 mods on the way.