Thread: Where to post a stolen bike link? CHICO WR250X STOLEN

Default Where to post a stolen bike link? CHICO WR250X STOLEN

I had my supermoto stolen from me a few days ago :( . If your in the Chico area please help me find it!

http://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/4044404853.html

Items for Sale

Did you have theft protection on it by chance?

No I do not and it took me forever to pay it off. I am stupid I know. :(. I have dreams about my bike each night I cant focus.

That sucks. I know two people thats had their bike stolen, one was a XR250 and the other was a CRF450R both bike
    were recovered with in 48 hours but thay were distroyed, the XR was trashed and put in a lake and the 450 had the motor locked up along with a bent frame and forks. these bike were stolen years apart and the cops found the guys that stoll the bikes but nothing happen to them and got off scott free.
    Last edited by big-Al; 09-05-2013 at 04:16 PM.

I dont care what happens to it I will still love it and get it back to mint. I made the reward 400 see if that helps...nothing so far.

Items for Sale

Good luck man. I just got my drz and made sure the first thing I did was theft protection on my insurance. Hope someone finds it.

My bike has been found. Its a miracle!!! Now to fix the damage and get back on the road!!!

Good to hear. How did you find it and get it back?

Thats great.

What kind of damage was done to it?

The ignition is toast, the tool pack is gone, the exhaust heat shield is gone (easier to warm up his crackpipe) , license plate missing, wires to all lights have been cut, random spray paint on my edge tailight kit....the footpeg...and the oil fill cap...(CrAckHeAd!) but beyond that she might be fine. Haven't started it yet because the battery is dead. The instrument cluster nuts are all missing (more CrAcK). He started to personalize it some more by putting on some random lame ass gold valve stem cap on the front (only the front mind you he couldn't afford the rear). Really went nicely with the random grey spray paint I thought. Also I guess by crackhead logic if you dont have any lights working on your bike the police cant see you and they wont pull you over.

I found it by a random phone call from my craigslist add. Went there picked it up....some random chp dude called me ( I guess off the clock or retired...) told me I was gonna be stopped at gun point and I shouldn't get it blah blah blah.... I wanted to tell him the truth. The only way you would catch him is if he handed the bike to you...which leaving it on the side of the road he did. The CHP dont know my motorcycle is stolen by looking at it wth no plate they can only assume. You didn't stop him at gun point and he rode it all around for 2 weeks.... so I think I am gonna make it 7 miles home thank you very much. Stupid local police vs. CHP bull is what it was... I don't need the tough guy stuff...tired want my bike back thanks.