Thread: Sellin my 08 WR250X Full Custom Stunt Setup Supermoto

Default Sellin my 08 WR250X Full Custom Stunt Setup Supermoto

this is just a copy of what i have on craigslist but the link to the build thread is in here, most of you know the work thats into this bike and some on here can vouge for the condition and the rider.

Price $5200OBO is for the bike without some of the stunt parts on it, i will remove the handbrake setup, stunt pegs, sliders, RSC, and replace bars with another pair of protaper crossbar style handlebars. custom wheels, subframe, and undertail exhaust will go with the bike.

Pix in this link : http://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/3085442769.html

Selling my fully custom 08 WR250X Supermoto completely setup from top to bottom with every stunt part imaginable on it along with a bunch of custom pieces also. I have almost $8000 into this bike. It has 5700 original miles on it, 80+% of those are my daily commute miles back and forth to work. The rest have mainly been in a parking lot, has never had any major crash of any kind just a few tip overs in the parking lot learning circles but it has plastic sliders that it lands on when it does hit the ground to protect the function and looks of every expensive piece on the bike. List of mods below. Has had Full Synthetic oil in it since it was broken in. This bike is a one of a kind and is nearly showroom clean, the funest bike i've ever had and a great bike to learn on. NO TRADES, serious inquiries only, $6500 OBO For more info and details call or tex me at 3one5-76one- 55five9

Powdercoated Rims, Hubs, Spokes, Nipples, Subframe, shifter, peg mounts, exhaust brackets, and many many more
    Brand new Pilot Power Front Tire, and Brand new Stock Rear tire less than 200 miles on both
    Retrued Rims, brand new wheel bearing front and rear when powdercoating was done
    Scorpion Undertail Exhaust for 03/04 cbr600rr custom made for undertail, new this year
    Header Wrap Front to Back
    Powerbomb Header
    FMF Programmer
    K&N Filter
    Moose EZ Pull Clutch Perch/powdercoated white
    Pro Taper 1 1/8 henry/reed bars
    Pro Taper Mounts
    Pro Taper Pillow Top Grips
    900RR Idle Cable Mod
    Custom Graphics kit
    Zeta Bend Handgards with Cycra sliders
    50 Stunt Black Anodized Stiff Peg Setup
    50 Stunt Axle sliders
    50 Stunt Rear Stunt Pegs
    50 Stunt Dual Caliper Bracket, only a month old with brand new caliper and pads
    16mm Magura CNC Billet HB Master
    Spiral Step Seat
    Flatland Racing Skidplate custom drilled to fit frame slider threw it
    T-rex Frame Slider
    DRC Edge 2 Tailight n Plate Mount
    Zeta Bling
    AIS Mod
    Airbox Mod
    12oclocklabs Speedo Healer
    D2Moto blue chain
    49 tooth JT sprocket
    Shaved Fenders
    Roundbar welded in subframe with extra braces
    09 WR250X Fuel Pump
    SS Brake Lines
    Blue 80" HB SS Line

sure im forgettin something.
    Last edited by Stubbz; 06-27-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Stubbz 08 WR250X Stunt Build Thread

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...0X-Stunt-Build

Items for Sale

NOOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so Stubbz? You getting another bike, or taking a break for a while?
    www.FastBikeIndustries.com
    "Just stay in the fast lane, and keep moving, you cannot predict your final day, so go hard for the good times while you can." Kenny Stabler
    '08 DRZ 400sm - FCR, E cams, SSW / MRD, Tuned by Wheeler
    '02 XR 50 - 1/4 scale stunt bike

Lookin to by a 2012 WR450F in the off season and build a big dawg finally. probly pickup something like an 05 R6 for this season if it sells just so me and my fiance can go out and cruise when we need a break from the kids lol. livin the family life makes it very hard for me to get to the lot to ride cuz its 40 minutes away from where i live so trucking out there is an all day event usually and i only get out once a month really. I have to have something for an everyday driver to work and such tho cuz that pays for itself with what i save in fuel drivin my truck everyday, even tho its not a far drive i cant live without a bike to get my escape on lol.

This has been the funest bike ive ever had by far and made me fall in love with the supermoto style of bikes. its taught me more than any bike ive ever had and has been a great stepping stone for learning lot stuff without destroying a bike or 2, its barely ever been on the ground and was always light layovers when it did go down. i had an advantage tho i learned how to do circles on my 636 when i used to stunt big bikes. this just helped me to advance and learn a lot more circle combos, now im ready to jump on a big dawg and kill it without literally killin it lol.

Good luck with your sale. Your bike is amazing

thanks, cheers

fuaark i payed $6500 for my stock wrx! mind you i live in Australia where everythings more expensive
    been following your build and your bike is amazing dude, must be hard to sell it! but for a 450, its is a good option as the power of the 250 can get frustrating....
    anyway good luck with the sale!

yeah australian stuff is crazy expensive, These bikes sell here new for around 6500 i think, but with only 5k miles and over 3gs in parts on it let alone thw labor time to build it people would be out of thier minds to buy a new one over something like this. Thanks for props, i have no real need to sell it so if it doesnt its not a big deal really i may just throw a big bore on it in the spring and keep it for a play bike cuz at least by next year ill have a streetbike to go out and cruise on and wont use the motard very often anyhow so before i lose my ass on it id just keep it, it fits me like a glove i've ever considered finding a 450 to throw onto it but dont really wanna deal with the hassle of modifications id have to do

Items for Sale

I can understand that Stubbz, best of luck and can't wait for the 450 build thread.
    www.FastBikeIndustries.com
    "Just stay in the fast lane, and keep moving, you cannot predict your final day, so go hard for the good times while you can." Kenny Stabler
    '08 DRZ 400sm - FCR, E cams, SSW / MRD, Tuned by Wheeler
    '02 XR 50 - 1/4 scale stunt bike

Id LOVE to buy a few parts from you, but I would imagine your trying to sell it as a whole. If you ever part it out, I'd be the first in line.

we'll see what happens, id rather sell it as a whole, i considered taking parts off then selling it at a lower price but im afraid of removing stuff and it not selling right away then i wont be able to really use it for what i do with it. but that could be an option come fall time when i dont ride much but we'll see how things go.

You better get a 450! I'd buy your 250 if I had the money too... still need to get mine all stunted out. I enjoyed following your build on it though, has definitely helped me out in choosing what I want to do with mine though dibs on handbrake if you take it off! haha
    '09 WR310x (Street Tard/stunt)
    '02 Yz 125 (Dirt)
    Check out my Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Bulletsrain?feature=moby

thanks man, im not sure how soon im gonna build a 450 but thats what ill have eventually, ill wait till i find one at a good price so i dont even up with a 15 grand motard build, i got more important family stuff to deal with right now but ill be back on one for sure, mine has taught me a ton

bump for a sick bike!!! i can vouch for the perfect set up since almost identical to mine
    GLWTS man!
    www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com.... www.stuntbums.com
    user name - INSANECRAZZY / Brandon L- on S.L. & S.R.
    my NASTY 2008 WR250X Stunt Bike Build (winter 10/11) Lots of Pics!!! http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...!!!&highlight=