SuperMoto Junkie banner

Thank you Will!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Paul.Delio33 
#1 · (Edited)
Great turnout and a smooth raceday. Thank you for all of your hard work to keep this series growing. See you at IMI!
*edit* is it too late to thank Mallory? DOH:-(

#3 ·
Thanks Will and Mallory and anyone else behind the scenes (Cook family for an awesome venue) it was a great day of racing for the Davis family!!!

It'll be interesting to hear the feedback from asphalt A racers but I think most of us B racers thought it was awesome. Likewise on the lightweight class, I loved it but it'll be interesting to hear the 250 guys pipe up. Seemed really good to have extra bikes on the grid in the normally smallish 250 class.

Thanks Tal for the coffee and second trophy (I don't drink coffee but love the sticker on it)

Liz just updated me from work that she is recruiting another woman and child, maybe for next round even though we won't be there.

#4 · (Edited)
Forgot how much fun race day could be. Thanks Will for keeping it going:thumbup:

Good to see new faces.:clap:

Lots of past racers missing,:headshake: hope they return in the coming rounds.

HUGE thanks to Epic/SSW crew for keeping me and my bike in the game despite my best efforts to end my day early.:bowdown:

Oh, and props to Sears for his catlike reflexes and catastrophe avoidance skills.

#5 · (Edited)
Yeah! the more women riders the better! I think Corein and Carol will be back soon and hopefully Dawn and Tanya(?). Mallory you're still on my list. Joe - where are all your women riders??? your sister?

Thanks Tal for the wonderful Coffee! I wanna win everytime if I can get a lb. of that.

Thanks again to Jeff for always supporting me.

#7 ·
I'd like to pile on to this by saying thanks to whomever scraped me and my bike off the track. Thanks to Jeff for looking me over, and to everyone who called/texted to check on me on the way home.

No broken bones, but some soft tissue stuff on the ribs and left arm, plus a pretty bad concussion. Just getting back to work today.

#9 ·
Thank you will. Had a blast and glad to see everyone who turned out. Need to see how bad my thumb got messed up in the main but if i'm not able to ride next weekend i will be there to help with flagging or corner work. planning on trying out the 450 though, so come on thumb!!!!!!!!
thanks again to will and all the boys at epic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.