Thread: New Hampshire Seacoast

Default New Hampshire Seacoast

I've been seeing a lot of tards in the area lately, just thought I'd throw it out there now that riding weather is back, I'm always down to go ride, got some great roads around here, I know there are other guys in the area, just passed a Yami sumo on 125 this evening, saw a KTM last weekend and a non-DRZ Suzuki the same day.

Let me know who you are so we can go ride!

Default checking in from nashua!

im down to ride! also have a friend a little closer to you in chester with a ktm 625
    09 wr450f street tard,race tard,flat tracker and woods bike....yeah its kinda like a swiss army bike
    89 xr100 mini tard.
    03 wr450f traded for
    03 zx6r 636 aka the "sodomizer" sold

Nice dude, where are you from around here? Would be a pretty good ride to meet up in Chester and head down to the beach, nothing but corners the whole way there. I'm over in Lee near UNH, I know I talked to you a while back but I'll PM you my number or something and we'll work something out, it's going to be a good riding season I think.
    I keep seeing more sumos everyday, saw a Honda being ridden by a dude with no helmet yesterday and a black KTM going up 152 today.

*Just realized you said your from Nashua, that is a haul on a tard, you got a way to make it over to this neck of the woods?

Anyone else out there?
    Last edited by 99FiveNine; 04-15-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: need to pay attention better

Mabe I'm just nuts but id rather be vibed to death and do oil changes every week on my wr then be in a constant pushup on my old 636 and get punched in the nuts by my tank every it his a bump. Actually my wr 450 really does not vibe bad at all. Not l like my friend 625. Anyways Iwork in north Andover mass and plan on riding it to work right now and tomorrow. so I'll be sort of in the area anyways anyways.
    09 wr450f street tard,race tard,flat tracker and woods bike....yeah its kinda like a swiss army bike
    89 xr100 mini tard.
    03 wr450f traded for

Fair chance you see me on my KTM. My girlfriend lives at UNH so I boot down that way quite a bit. What are you riding, flag me down next time.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicRider266 View Post
    Fair chance you see me on my KTM. My girlfriend lives at UNH so I boot down that way quite a bit. What are you riding, flag me down next time.
    I should have read this before dude I think we might have passed you today... were you down in Rye? 3 of us were coming back from the beach and passed a KTM sumo, gave ya the hang loose

Haha atomicrider is Jessie the kid we rode with today
    89 xr100 mini tard.
    03 wr450f traded for

Quote Originally Posted by sourdiesel6.7 View Post
    Haha atomicrider is Jessie the kid we rode with today
    I see, really thought that it might have been that kid we passed

Makes me feel like kind of a dumbass.

haha its cool. nether of us can remeber you're name lol.
    89 xr100 mini tard.
    03 wr450f traded for