Thread: FS570 led signals won't light!!

Default FS570 led signals won't light!!

I have a new 570, stock KTM lights work fine. Changed to LEDs and they are dead. Can't get anything to happen no matter what. I have pulled the dash light to see if it would do the KTM 4 way flash thing. Common check for newer KTM bikes with same problem. But still nothing. I have an led relay that I'm going to try today. But hooked up before with the dash light plugged in and nothing. So I'm going to try it with it unplugged. I need this fixed ASAP for safety so I can be legal and stop ripping around my neighborhood pi$$ing off everybody and get on the road to really make people happy!! Hahaha

Any help would be sweet. If anyone has the sicass KTM signal fix kit and could tell me how it works I can make on faster and cheaper than shipping if it's just some wires and a ground.

Dash light doesn't light either and didn't with stockers, but there was only one set of working stock lights so I was thinking all had to be installed to light the dash. Burnt out dash light???

Do you have the polarity of the wires (+ -) correct? LEDs will only work one way with the polarity.

So the leads where wrong. (+/-) They switch at the plug. So I did have them backwards. Switched that around and they light up and flash 4 way lights with a quick blink. Added an led relay and that slowed the flash rate to normal but still 4 way lights.
    Pulled the bulb at the dash and they work normal!! So it is the sicass light fix that I need. If anyone has one that I can see how it's hooked up then I can make my own. Atleast I can go get a safety now!! Lol

Glad it was just someting simple.