Thread: ttr 125 le mod?s

Default ttr 125 le mod?s

I'm trying to set up my ttr125 le for supermoto on the cheap...I have bar end sliders installed, peg sliders made from hard skateboard wheels with 4 holes drilled in them and attached to pegs with 4 zip ties(may go with saftey wire) only way I could figure how to attach as there's no cross bar in pegs...can I mount a skateboard wheel to swingarm by drilling just ahead of axel and bolting straight thru? Will it weaken the swingarm..cant think of a way for front except to tap axels front and back but I've never done it..Where to mount catch can? as I have a battery and it's tight under there.....Last question, What's a good tire for stock rims? BT 45's..Kenda k671's? and what size..19"ft and 16"r ?
    Last edited by wilpir; 03-23-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Anyone?....

I'm doing the same thing right now. FWIW, the BT45's are supposedly the tire to have.

Raced it last w/e stuck like glue with the bt45's don't need axel sliders,just peg sliders and acerbis hand guards,I dumped it in a slow speed turn and it hit the peg and hand guards only,slid about 10' no damage to bike
    Last edited by wilpir; 05-01-2012 at 05:18 AM.