Thread: Sweden says hello!

Default Sweden says hello!

Hello guys! I,m new here at SMJ. I am the owner of 3 honda CR 500's and a Husky WR 300. On e of my 500's is converted to street/Supermotobike which i use on the streets here in Sweden (sccchhh!). The other one is a very low hour 2000 model, and the 3rd one is an ex Supermoto racebike. I have moved all suspension parts from the 3rd bike to my streetbike. My street bike has a tuned engine with dynoport exhaust, Coolhead, ported cylinder, keihin 41,5mm carb, Wiseco piston, Power reeds. It made 63 bhp at 5800 rpm and 79Nm at 5250 rpm at the wheel. I also use this bike for iceracing during the winter. That's all for now!

Johnny.
    Last edited by Johnnymannen; 03-20-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Sounds like you have quite a few awesome bikes.

Welcome! You will fit right in around here. Great site, great folks.

Owned a few CR500's over the years myself (in Motocross trim). My original '86 had the best motor, though some considered it "explosive" with the power delivery. My '90 and older models smoothed out a bit and had better suspension and two disc brakes, but that motor was amazing.

I still dream of putting together a 2-stroke 500 supermoto. It would be totally insane on the street, but even just a track toy (perhaps a late model aluminum frame model with sumo converson) would really be great too.

Share your pics, ride and race stories. More and more Ice Racing threads popping up. Us folks over here in the Southern California Desert may not relate, but we love to hear how you foiks get out there and rip it up!!!
    '09 DRZ-400SM #43V
    '05 KTM 525 SMR #43

Thanks Brakelate! Right now i'm working with my jetting as i have a erratic running problem that i can't get rid of:=(. Done everything i guess. Next up is setting suspension right. Fork feels good, but i have some more to do with the Öhlins rearshock. I have 25mm of static sag, but it feels a little high still, and almost oversteers in sharp corners. I think i need some more rebound too as the suspension is set up for a little heavier rider than me, about 20 pounds more. maybe i can go down to 30mm sag?
    I don't know how to put up pictures, but i guess i learn:=)!

Johnny

we need pics!! love seeing 2 smokers!!
    Not Banned
    Challenges Complete: 24

2010 HUSKY SMR450 http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...56#post1283256

I don't know how to post pics, but go in on youtube and search on JohnnyLehti. There is a dynomovie and some short clips with my 500. And my moped with 19 rwhp:=).

Johnny.