Thread: New Conti Attack SM SALE!!!!!

Default New Conti Attack SM SALE!!!!!

All new Continental Conti Attack SM tire available and on sale! This is a great now supermoto tire that is built for the track or street.

120/70-17 150/60-17 SET $275.95 $115.28 OFF Retail

120/70-17 160/60-17 SET $282.95 $118.00 OFF Retail

Here's the link to purchase them.
    http://epicmotosports.com/contiattacksmtires.aspx
    Epic Motosports/Sisneros Speedworks
    epicmotosports.com

is that price shipping inlcuded?

Unfortunately it is not including shipping. Shipping will be calculated on the online shopping cart based on your location.

I could raise the price of the tires to include shipping, but the price can't really get any lower than what's listed.
    epicmotosports.com

Awesome tyres, get some
    2011 KTM 690 SMC
    2003 KTM 660 SMC - Sold
    2007 Suzuki DR-Z400SM - Sold

Hmmmm...... I wonder if these Conti Attack SM's are replacing the Contiforce SM's.
    Squid Rydaz Int'l Moto Club - Making Squids around the world, cool again!!
    My Support: fastkeys.com; scooterwest.com; sanomx.com; sdbmwmc.com; SisnerosSpeedWorks.com; MRD-Racing.com

What's the difference between the two, anyone know (explained in laymans terms)?
    Quote Originally Posted by smrookie View Post
    Hmmmm...... I wonder if these Conti Attack SM's are replacing the Contiforce SM's.

would those running these tires recommend something like this over a pilot power setup . i mainly ride on the street in the twisties

these tyres are vastly superior to pilot powers.

theyre ready to go pretty much as soon as theyre fitted. they dont use a releasing agent per se in manufacture so theres no 'scrubbing' off to do. they dont last very long, but they tear up and spit rubber off under heavy riding on hot days. they grip like you know what.
    Last edited by akaDan; 02-05-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    2011 KTM 690 SMC
    2003 KTM 660 SMC - Sold

Do you ship to Canada? The site has the option to enter Postal Code but only allows for 5 characters instead of 6... Thanks
    2009 KTM 690 SMC
    1986 Yamaha Radian YX600 (Sold)
    1986 Yamaha DT200 (Sold)

dang, $123.65 shipped here is that how much a box costs to send here? zip 96813. can you double check that, i cant see them needing any packing materials either. killer deal i would but wowza if thats true
    Not Banned
    Challenges Complete: 24

2010 HUSKY SMR450 http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...56#post1283256

Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Little squirt View Post
    dang, $123.65 shipped here is that how much a box costs to send here? zip 96813. can you double check that, i cant see them needing any packing materials either. killer deal i would but wowza if thats true
    Yeah, I want some of these tires shipped to Honolulu, Hawaii also. The only option given is UPS Ground at over $100 per set! I am sure you can ship them for less than that via USPS Parcel Post.

Can you get a quote for USPS Parcel Post or USPS Priority Mail to zip 96825?

I'm not seeing the 150 size on these tires. Can anyone confirm that they do come in 150's?
    My Support: fastkeys.com; scooterwest.com; sanomx.com; sdbmwmc.com; SisnerosSpeedWorks.com; MRD-Racing.com

I'm not seeing the 150 size on these tires. Can anyone confirm that they do come in 150's?
    http://www.conti-online.com/generato...ack_sm_en.html
    Steve G
    --64--
    08 CRF150R
    06 CRF250R

these are THE supermoto street tyres, there's nothing out there that will top them.

they've been available here in europe for a while now and are selling like hotcakes. they're miles ahead of the old contiforce SM tyres and a way better option than most of the heavier streetbike oriented tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully25 View Post
    these are THE supermoto street tyres, there's nothing out there that will top them.

they've been available here in europe for a while now and are selling like hotcakes. they're miles ahead of the old contiforce SM tyres and a way better option than most of the heavier streetbike oriented tyres.
    How do you think these tires would do for track use compared to the big three supermoto tires. Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone?
    Steve G
    --64--
    08 CRF150R
    06 CRF250R

I just ordered some Pilot Powers for mine. Not bad for 220 shipped. These will be my next set for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by RK2009 View Post
    Do you ship to Canada? The site has the option to enter Postal Code but only allows for 5 characters instead of 6... Thanks
    Yes RK2009, we do ship to Canada. Our shopping cart software does not do a very good job of calculating international shipping so we have it disabled. Please pm me or send me an email to kevin@epicmotosports.com and I will get you a quote on the shipping.
    epicmotosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Little squirt View Post
    Little Squirt, I can ship to 96813 via usps for $29.00.
    epicmotosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by cbr264 View Post
    How do you think these tires would do for track use compared to the big three supermoto tires. Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone?
    Are you are talking Michelin, Dunlop, and Bridgestone race tires? If so, the Conti will lack quite a lot on the track compared. If you are talking street tires from those three, the Conti will be a bit better than the Dunlop, similar to the pilot power 2ct, and far superior to the Bridgestone. These are only my personal opinion based on using all of the listed tires.
    epicmotosports.com

I was wondering how these tires will do if you get caught out in the rain I'm in the Seattle area and I can leave home with blue sky and have rain come in very quickly. When you say they don't last very long what kind of a life span can I expect? I ride windy roads and have not had the chance to get on a track yet but they look like they would be sweet for ripping up the local roads.
    If you work hard enough it's only a matter of time until you WIN
    2008 Husqvarna SM510R
    2001 Suzuki RM250
    2000 Honda CR125R
    SDG 125 Pro Pit bike

Seems like they cost quite a bit, judging by how long some of you guys say they last? Sounds more like race tires to me = really soft and sticky but low mileage.
    08 KTM 450 EXCRW
    www.youtube.com/duffkc

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchracer View Post
    I was wondering how these tires will do if you get caught out in the rain I'm in the Seattle area and I can leave home with blue sky and have rain come in very quickly. When you say they don't last very long what kind of a life span can I expect? I ride windy roads and have not had the chance to get on a track yet but they look like they would be sweet for ripping up the local roads.
    they pretty awful in the rain, but as with anything just ride cautiously and you'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff24 View Post
    Seems like they cost quite a bit, judging by how long some of you guys say they last? Sounds more like race tires to me = really soft and sticky but low mileage.
    rear lasted about 1500 miles on my 660SMC, i need to replace that but the fronts still alright. im expecting the usual 2 rears to 1 front usage.
    2011 KTM 690 SMC
    2003 KTM 660 SMC - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by epicmotosports View Post
    AWESOME!! i'll call you when i see my tax check
    Not Banned
    Challenges Complete: 24

2010 HUSKY SMR450 http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...56#post1283256

Compared to the BT003R - how will this perform?
    http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...905_035653.jpg

Join the riding game!
    Challenges Met - I lost count a long time ago!

How would these perform in the dirt section?
    Riding Game: Challenges completed = 6
    Instagram: @iwannagofast823

So it sounds like some of you have taken the plunge. Any one have a Review yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bikeboy19 View Post
    So it sounds like some of you have taken the plunge. Any one have a Review yet?
    ive written pretty much all you need to know, and all you can translate into words over the internet. i thoroughly rate these tyres, all you can do is try them yourself to see how good they are.
    2011 KTM 690 SMC
    2003 KTM 660 SMC - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by epicmotosports View Post
    That's pretty awesome there Little Squirt.

It's $39.41 to ship to Delaware.
    2008 WR250X
    Gearing: 13t - 48t
    PC-V - Air Box Door Removed
    FmF Q4 Slip-on - BT-003rs

Got Warp 9's coming with these mounted up. but a review? i wouldnt be able to do a honest review since this is my first ever supermoto tire. The guys that have run other sets of a X brand would give a much better response. However, i could give insight on how long these will last as I commute roughly 4 days a week and rip up on 421 on either sat or sun.

Cant wait! I got the 5in and 160's
    06' DRZ400s
    Warp 9's
    ContiAttacks SM 160
    3x3

Quote Originally Posted by akaDan View Post
    ive written pretty much all you need to know, and all you can translate into words over the internet. i thoroughly rate these tyres, all you can do is try them yourself to see how good they are.
    I don't think you could be more right with that last part. It being PAYDAY and all for me, I just ordered up my very own pair

Quote Originally Posted by josh27 View Post
    Got Warp 9's coming with these mounted up. but a review? i wouldnt be able to do a honest review since this is my first ever supermoto tire. The guys that have run other sets of a X brand would give a much better response. However, i could give insight on how long these will last as I commute roughly 4 days a week and rip up on 421 on either sat or sun.

Cant wait! I got the 5in and 160's
    I'm thinking you'll get about 2.5-3k out of these tires.

I'm thinking you'll get about 2.5-3k out of these tires.
    not on a rear definitely.

i think even a DRZ would go through these pretty fast on commuting mileage.
    2011 KTM 690 SMC
    2003 KTM 660 SMC - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by akaDan View Post
    not on a rear definitely.

i think even a DRZ would go through these pretty fast on commuting mileage.
    Yeah, I'm afraid you're right.

As I mentioned in my previous post, if they're just as soft as the ContiForce sm's, they're not going to last all that long.

The estimated mileage I suggested, I was basing it on the mileage(3.5+k) I got out of the contiforce's. I'm being generous on that mileage, and I'm giving these new tires a benefit of the doubt.

I seem to be pretty light on tires.

Items for Sale

I just have to post a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Epic Motorsports for using the most reasonable shipping method at my request. Living in Hawaii sucks when it comes to shipping bulky items from the 48 States, and many companies just say "we only use UPS" or "we don't want to bother with the post office" when I ask if they will ship via US Postal Service to Hawaii. Epic Motorsports quoted me a shipping total before I committed to purchasing the tires, and followed through with everything they said. Not only that, but they actually boxed the tires up instead of just slapping a shipping label on a bare, unpackaged tire like most places do. They definitely went the extra mile for me and I will absolutely be buying from them in the very near future. Thanks guys!!!

i ran the conti attack for the first time this past Sunday at the Gap. I must say I had utmost confidence in the tire. I was able to push hard within just a couple turns. They seem to heat up extremely fast. I had no clue of what tire pressure to run on these, but they felt good at my 28psi setting. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good sticky street tire. On a negative note, I did feel alot of chatter out of the front end with these. It could be my pressure or suspension causing the chatter. I only noticed the chatter in down hill turns.

I got a set of these from Epic as well. Today was my first ride on them and they felt pretty good. I'm coming from Pilot Powers as I had the rear pop two tubes. What pressures are you all running? I ran them today at 23F/24R...
    -Chris

-2005 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    -K5 Suzuki GSXR750

I have two weekends on a set now. Currently at 24 F 25R. These do grip good. No chatter. Really starting to see my limits with the stock suspension. Currently clicked all the way hard on compression and 3 clicks from hard on rebound. Getting some twisting action when hard on the brake time for a fork brace or some from an sm.
    06' DRZ400s
    Warp 9's
    ContiAttacks SM 160
    3x3

Like those tires, but I'm leaning towards Continental Attack 2's.

A side note, tires are the easiest things to ship. They just ban them together and ship. They can bang, drop and even kick them, there tires. Cut the 4 bands, peel sticker, mount and ride.
    2010 Wr250X
    FMF FC, FMF Q4, Airbox mod, K&N Filter, Door off, SIM Plug, AIS-EGR removed, ProTaper YZ HI bar, MSR Hand Protectors, Gytr Gold GDO chain, Renthal 13/43, Magnetic Drain Plug, EP Skid plate, R model bottom flaring, Titanium Footpegs, Driven Shifter.
    Setting 3-2-1-4-4-4 55+mpg Fun

Bringing this post back from the dead! Having some issues with the Epic Website. Can you guys still confirm this price? and what is the shipping to 83716? Thank you!

Anyone use these for trackdays this last season?
    07 DRZ400S "Dualsport"
    08 WR250X (Sold)
    05 WR450F "Supermoto" (Sold)
    01 WR426F "Supermoto" (Sold)
    99 WR400F "Supermoto" (Sold)

Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Bringing this post back from the dead! Having some issues with the Epic Website. Can you guys still confirm this price? and what is the shipping to 83716? Thank you!

Anyone use these for trackdays this last season?
    I would call Epic rather than rely on their website.

Conti attack SM's FTW Got them on my husky as well! Great tires!

Current pricing on the 120/70-17 & 150/60-17 Combo is $295.95 plus shipping.

Shipping to 83716 would be around $24.00
    epicmotosports.com

epic motorsports, how much for shipping to Sydney Australia? post code 2227
    150 and 120 W

The most economical shipping I can source is $180.00 USD.
    epicmotosports.com