Thread: All new Continental ContiATTACK available now

Default All new Continental ContiATTACK available now

Motostrano has received an advanced shipment of the new Continental ContiATTACK SM supermoto tire from Continental, which is available for shipping on our web site now, here:

http://www.motostrano.com/Continenta...tiattacksm.htm

Stick a pair under the tree this Christmas....

Haven't tested it or had any direct feedback from anyone yet. Lick em up. We'll be stocking this tire on a regular basis.

Reviews from the rest of the world that has had it before the US show good feedback.
    The leader in supermoto parts since 2002. Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts, supermoto wheels www.motostrano.com use coupon 'supermotojunkie' for free shipping! Check out our blow out site for more deals.
    ask me anything at all! Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

Anybody try these yet? I'm wondering how they compare to the ContiForce SM tire. I'm thinking of trying one or the other for my front tire.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrogue View Post
    Anybody try these yet? I'm wondering how they compare to the ContiForce SM tire. I'm thinking of trying one or the other for my front tire.
    Tons. Folks tend to prefer these well over the ContiForce

Joe
    The leader in supermoto parts since 2002. Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts, supermoto wheels www.motostrano.com use coupon 'supermotojunkie' for free shipping! Check out our blow out site for more deals.
    ask me anything at all! Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

I have used a set of these for armature level racing an they worked great. Finding a 150 size rear was hard to do but conti and Bridgeston 003's are what I run. I am a mid pack club racer and I thought worked great. Tire life was also good I though considering they lasted about 3 track days.

I would buy them again if you prefer to stick with the 150 rear. If you want bigger I'd try the Michelin race tires. Assuming you don't ride street
    NWGP #-1

I do ride street exclusively. I figured the ContiAttack SM would make a good front tire.

They are very popular tires. Good feedback from riders.