Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Excel, Warp 9, Marchesini, DNA

Our new web site wen up this morning. Please check it out and let me know if you have trouble finding anything on the new platform. Thanks!

http://www.motostrano.com/Supermoto-s/1814.htm

/Joe
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

it's enough to make your mouth water:

warp 9 supermoto wheels, orange
    Last edited by motostrano; 11-14-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    WEB: www.motostrano.com Motostrano ships world wide. Supermoto Conversion kits, supermoto parts,Call or send me a TEXT at 650-918-6259. Happy to help and support the supermoto community.

Currently have Supermoto wheels in stock for Husqvarna, KTM, RMZ, XR, CRF and Yamaha.

Excel/Talon for the CRF
    Excel/Talon for the Husqvarna. Warp9 KTM, RMZ, XR

Also have Marchesinis for Aprilia.

Lots more!

Just tried to go to the site and this is what happened when I tried to look at the bodywork section...

Webpage not available

The webpage at http://www.motostrano.com/Supermoto-s/1814.htm might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Suggestions:

Make sure you have a data connection Reload this webpage later Check the address you entered
    http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...905_035653.jpg

Join the riding game!
    Challenges Met - I lost count a long time ago!

thanks for letting me know! it appears to be fixed now, so our provider may have been doing maintenance, gearing up for "black friday".

let me know if you have more issues.

we recently moved our web site over to a new system, so Im eager to hear about any disruption in our site you may experience.

so far, have to say, the new site is going great and folks seem to enjoy the new clean layout.

Thanks!

/Joe

Quote Originally Posted by motostrano View Post

A cool, blue Warp 9 . blue on blue made up for Yamaha
    I know this was a while back, but How much for a set like this? I dig the blue on blue!
    current bikes:
    2003-4 CRF450(SM)
    1995 XR200(daughters bike)
    KX500SM/RR (sold)
    1994 FZR600-GSXR750 bastard

Yea, those were some sweet wheels. We can do this color combo any time you like. Just factor in a longer than normal lead time for this custom anodizing work. Normally an extra 3 weeks. Extra cost is $100 for the coloring.

see more info here

http://www.motostrano.com/Warp-9-Sup...9-11712f-b.htm

Joe

Some of the Talon/Excel wheels we have . This for Honda with the "mag" color hubs.

Just got word of a $100 price increase scheduled for January on Marchesinis. If you are planning on a set, something to consider.

Joe

Just got word of a $100 price increase scheduled for January on Marchesinis. If you are planning on a set, something to consider.

Joe
    Like they weren't expensive enough????

it seems there's room for them to be more expensive.

I looked but I'm kinda interwebz dumb lol I need some 12"s for a yz85 I need hubs too! And next question, helping a friend with a '02 kx250 and liking the kits but didn't see anything for the bike(wheels, discs, sprockets, tires)

topnotch

We dont have wheels for the little bike and the KX is just at the cut-off for the land of No-aftermarket-hubs, making it possible only be lacing new rims to the OEM hubs.

/joe

Man you are FAST! thanks anyways i need to stop buyin new bikes(human powered) and start supporting your habits by building my project!

ha- we sell the human-powered stuff too:

http://www.motostrano.com/Felt-Cruisers-s/2012.htm

:-)

Damn you! Now I wanna build a cruiser just added this to the stable http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...cket_exchange/
    Take delivery tomorrow.

Nice- we're going to start doing the Felt MTB bikes here real soon

Items for Sale

Looking for wheels for my DRZ-400SM that will accomodate the speedo spacer. I want something like the alpina wheels that are half blue and half black. Was also thinking about the Marchesini's but wanted blue if possible. Can you help with either of these options? I haven't been able to find anything.
    "You look up when you long for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated.....Brave, unconcerned, mocking, violent―thus wisdom wants us: she is a woman and always loves only a warrior." - Friedrich Nietzsche

pheom-

with speedo, we have the Marchesinis, in black.

we can do Excel/Talon wheels for you as well. I believe we can get them in blue.

Both options will have a speedo

Joe

Joe, do you have Marchi's in stock for a Husky 450?

I sure don't . No one will have these in stock. You'll need to put in an order and wait. Lead time cane be anywhere from a couple weeks, to a couple months, sometimes more.

Joe

I sure don't . No one will have these in stock. You'll need to put in an order and wait. Lead time cane be anywhere from a couple weeks, to a couple months, sometimes more.

Joe
    I thought it was worth a roll of the dice, thank you anyways.

How do you think my 12" Marchesini's would look on my 450?

Just great! >-)

I've posted this special on a set of KTM wheels we have in stock from Excel/Talon

http://www.motostrano.com/Excel-Talo...-p/kit-ktm.htm

How about a tubeless front ktm hoop? It's for my 2011 husaberg fs570.

Could be done. Lead time on marchesini as of today is about 3 months

Joe

I was wondering more about the hoop itself. Something I could put my spokes and hubs on.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD33 View Post
    Like they weren't expensive enough????

actually they are worth every penny... I love mine !
    Brian # 30

KTM 450 SMR

"Everyday is a good day" Just some days are better than others

Quote Originally Posted by kkeigan View Post
    I was wondering more about the hoop itself. Something I could put my spokes and hubs on.

ah, no. There have been, over the years, various attempts at tubeless kits and so forth, but they don't work 100%

joe

Default I got my wheels and all is good

Thank's Joe

Anything that will fit an xr650?

hi Garrett

I have Excel/Talon wheels in stock at the moment. Warp 9 wheels are available but have a huge wait time at the moment. We can also lace rims to your stock hubs for a lot less, or sell you a set of wheels using stock hubs. Please scan our web site and check out the wheel or conversion kit sections.

Joe

Muahahahaha... I got one for you. Talk about going dark side, I am trying to figure out if this is doable before i buy the bike. But..

Can a set of seventeens be had for a 2009-12 Harley Davidson XR1200r? I want to know they are available before I buy this skidder and start on it...

Old Dog...
    2000 XR650L Just slightly tweeked.
    2001 SS900ei Isabella, My Italian Mystress.

Youth and exuberance is no match for age and trechery.
    "Somtimes I feel like the world is a dog and I am wearing milkbone underwear..."

It's certainly doable with the right combo of hubs, rims and spokes. I've seen some harley's using various sport bike wheels. and of course we can lace new rims to stock hubs too.

joe

What do you guys have in stock for 2012 WR450F?

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian View Post
    What do you guys have in stock for 2012 WR450F?
    Right now I have one set of Blue/Blue warp 9 wheels in stock. Beautiful wheels.

just like these: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/motostrano/bluewarp9.png

order them here if they work

and request the blue on blue in your order notes.

Other colors are going to have a wait in the 2-4 week time frame, unless you want some Excel/Talons, which are about a week.

Joe

how much for a rear Marchesini for a 05 CRF

These are now gone.

Right now I have one set of Blue/Blue warp 9 wheels in stock. Beautiful wheels.

just like these: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/motostrano/bluewarp9.png

order them here if they work

and request the blue on blue in your order notes.

Other colors are going to have a wait in the 2-4 week time frame, unless you want some Excel/Talons, which are about a week.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 88dx View Post
    how much for a rear Marchesini for a 05 CRF
    Looks like about $1398. See our wheel prices here

http://www.motostrano.com/Supermoto-Wheels-s/1957.htm

thanks!

Joe

Default Conversion kits

Do you carry conversion kits for 08 150r?

Will the Motomaster caliper fit with a 16.5 wheel?

http://www.motostrano.com/Motomaster...tor-p/m104.htm
    2007 CRF150R winter project
    2011 KTM 250XC (Woods Killer/Tree Molester )
    2001 XR 50 (Wicked cool),
    2007 CR85R mini-sumo (sold), 2008 KTM 250 SX-F (Both Dirty and Tarded' Sold), 2008 Husky 510 SMR (Sold ), 2002 CR 250R Basketcase (Sold), 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400sm (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by juni315 View Post
    Do you carry conversion kits for 08 150r?

Hey- I think you called in today. I don't do a kit, but we have a few types of wheels. Mostly the Excel/Talons and then we do a Moto-master brake set up for that too.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by craigs449 View Post
    Will the Motomaster caliper fit with a 16.5 wheel?

http://www.motostrano.com/Motomaster...tor-p/m104.htm
    Yes- it does really well with the 16.5 rims unlike the Brembos which are very bulky. The Moto-master caliper is one of the more
    narrow kits we offer.

Joe

Yea that was me. Thanks Joe I will be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by juni315 View Post
    Yea that was me. Thanks Joe I will be in touch.
    You got it!

/joe

In stock for quick-ship we have Warp 9 Yamaha wheels, Excel Talons for XR and CRF!

Is DNA making hubs/ wheels for the XR 650R yet??

Quote Originally Posted by JGrein05 View Post
    Is DNA making hubs/ wheels for the XR 650R yet??
    Hi-

No they don't. For your bike we do the Warp 9, Excel/Talon mostly and we can also do wheels with stock hubs.

Joe
    motostrano.com

In stock for quick ship supermoto inventory:

Excel/Talon Supermoto for Honda/ Suzuki / Kawasaki / Husavarna / Yamaha
    KTM DNA ($650 for a set)
    Honda CRF Excel / talon
    Warp 9 Kawasaki

Special Order
    Marchesini
    Alpina
    Haan

The DNA wheels are 17x4.25 on the rear.

In stock for quick ship supermoto inventory:

Excel/Talon Supermoto for Honda/ Suzuki / Kawasaki / Husavarna / Yamaha
    KTM DNA ($650 for a set)
    Honda CRF Excel / talon
    Warp 9 Kawasaki

Special Order
    Marchesini
    Alpina
    Haan