Just finished up 10/11 winter build.......
I tried to do everything right & top notch, and got the best of the best in parts! I dropped a ton of dough!!! But luckily found some good deals got a couple hook ups and discounts, and few people that REALLY helped me out with a few parts.
wr250x Stunt Build
- Dual Caliper Bracket hand brake set up by Full Throttle inc
- black 636 caliper wit for the FTI dual cal bracket
- Ebc HH pads for the HB caliper
- 80” SS handbrake line
- left Magura 13mm radial master cylinder (anodized black)
- RSC ez pull (anodized black)
- Foot bar (powder coated black)
- Modified subframe to fit the bar
- Two Brothers Under-Tail Exhaust (stock silencer & spark arrestor welded in, repacked, cut to fit, and riveted mounting brackets to mount to the subframe) (mid pipe - reused the very front of the stock pipe, including the little flapper valve (just weld them open all the way) and weld a small piece in between with the two bros.
- 600rr idle mod ( Honda part # 16029-MEE-003)
- 50-Stunt front axel pegs (anodized black)
- 50-Stunt rear axel pegs (anodized black)
- 50-Stunt fixed rider peg sliders (anodized black)
- 50-Stunt pass stunt pegs (anodized black)
- Zeta SX Motard High bend Black Handlebars (ZE04-6583)
- Zeta Armor bend / black handguards (ZE72-0101)
- Pro Taper oversized bar mount kit (02-2822A)
- Heavy duty 600lb Eibach Spring (size / model # 0800.250.0600)
- 52 tooth Black Vortex larger rear sprocket (+10)
- Blue 120 link 520 O-ring chain
- 12 tooth (-1) front sprocket (2032-520-12T) (not installed yet)
- Black gripper R/X Step Seat (wrss)
- Driven folding shift lever (dasc-80)
- Zeta aluminum skid plate (ZE55-1311) (anodized Black)
- Honda adjustable clutch cable (22870-KK7-000)
- 12oclocklabs speedo healer (speedoDRD)
- Integrated strip/bar style tail light
- Flush mount clear front signals (eBay from china…lol)
- Larger front tire - power pilots 110/70/17
- Larger rear tire - power pilots 150/60/17
- Reflectors removed and brackets drilled out as strap mounts
- Front fender cut down to SuperMoto / motard style
- Extend wires for right hand controls (kill switch & starter)
- Extend wire for left hand controls (sigs, horns, & high beams)
- Zeta Magnetic blue oil drain plug (ZE58-1522)
- Ams Oil 10w-40 Synthetic oil (with new filter)
- Replace fuel pump
- Front brake lever (anodized black)
- Metal Militia FX grip donuts / blister busters
- Some other Black coated parts
- Fixed a lot of broken parts
- And probably other stuff that I forgot…
- Full wrap & additional decals (My ideas & vision... but Designed & Installed by: Bryan from Landis Graphics in Telford PA)
**Still want to Replace blue chain with a back one, fab up a nice mount for the magura fluid cylinder, and add a few other decals. And possibly install hel SS brake lines and better front brake master cylinder.
started out with a stock MINTY!!!! 2008 wr250x supermoto / motard with 2000 miles.........
the only way to get your tires back home...lol (and yes wheelies were made!!!)
pics of the tear down and build...
a few comparison shots......
more tear down and build pics....